The EOST offers various training paths based on the path Bachelor, Master and Doctorate (BMD):
- Bachelors "Earth Sciences" option (Formerly "Earth, Universe and Environment Sciences, STUE)
- Joint Honours Degree options "Earth Sciences" and "Physics" (Formerly "Engineering Physics and Sciences" and "Earth, Universe and Environment Sciences", PSI-STUE)
- Master option "Earth and Environment Sciences"
2 specialties in this master:
- ST - "Earth Sciences: Geophysics, Geology and Dynamics of Land Systems "
- ISIE - "Engineering and Geosciences for the Environment" (co-empowerment ENGEES)
- Doctoral theses prepared within EOST research teams within the Doctoral School "Earth Science and Environment" in Strasbourg.
Moreover, EOST has established European agreements (Erasmus / Socrates) with several universities offering students the opportunity to achieve part of their curriculum abroad.